Monday, July 21, 2008

Its here.

After 8 weeks of studying, it is finally here. If you were going to describe the skill needed most for the bar exam it would be endurance. I have probably written over 200 practice essays, and now I only have 24 to go. I can only hope what I have done enough, because there is not much more I can do. My success will not hang on what I do tonight but on what I have done for the last 8 weeks. I know what I know and don't know what I don't know. No matter if I fail or pass, I have done about as much as I could do. One can always do more, but it feels like I have been studying for the for years. A good night sleep is what I need now. I will check in here when it is over and let you know how it went.

1 comment:

Greg Prosmushkin said...

Thanks for sharing this information with us. It has been a joy to be following your articles as you go through law school to your exam. Have a great rest of your day.
Lawyer Philadelphia